Why Social Media Marketing For Business?
Because your customers and clients are using social media to make a buying decision about the products and services that you offer.
The real question should be, “Are you engaging your customers and clients where they looking for your products and services?”
Maybe your still not sure if this whole “social media thing” is effective?
Let’s just pin down a few facts.
- Facebook is nearing 1 BILLION active members that login on average of 55 minutes per day.
- More than 350 MILLION us a mobile device daily to access Facebook.
- There are more than 600 MILLION status updates, and 250 MILLION photos added daily. Yet only 500,000 businesses have a presence on Facebook.
- Twitter has more than 200 MILLION active members that post an average of 1 BILLION tweets per day, while 40% of them come from mobile devices.
- What’s most alarming is that 80% of customer service related tweets are negative or critical about the customers experience with the company’s product or service.
It just goes to show that even if YOU are not actively participating in social media, YOUR customers and clients are and it could be costing you a boat load of money.
These are just two examples of social media networks that have become part of life. People that buy your products and services are using social media daily to find recommendations for their peers about the companies that they recommend.
Often times, just a simple interaction with these potential customers and clients will make a difference in making you the right choice.
Social media has proven time and time again that regardless of your industry, what kind of business you operate, where you live, or who your ideal client is, YOU need to involve social media as part of your marketing efforts.
Studies have shown that companies with the highest level of social media involvement grew an average of 18%. While those that did little to nothing lost an average of 6% in sales.
The only question that really remains is, “What side of the equation do you want to be on?”