It’s no secret that the success of your Web Marketing and advertising Business is reliant on a excellent type traffic you get. For the Web Marketer who wants to make cash,the website visitor is a really well-sought of individual and his visit is most anxiously awaited. If this is the real scenario, imagine webmasters following strategies and creating situations knowingly or unknowingly, forcing their web site site visitors to take a round about turn and flee from their web sites. Why do this and lose your visitors?
The disappointment and frustration the visitors experience sometimes is that they vow never to return to these sites again and an opportunity to earn money from that individual is lost forever .
Given below are irritating circumstances that visitors encounter when surfing the internet who are hoping to discover some helpful info:
1. Instructing site visitors to register before entering the website without having giving them any clue what your website is all about.
2. Having an Audio sound track on the house page and compeling the website visitor to listen to a rhetoric without providing him any provision to turn it off.
3. Making sure that the website has graphics and multimedia and will take at least one minute to download. This will take away the site visitor’s precious time and will cause him to get frustrated, change his mind and visit another website.
4. Once the site visitor is in the site, confusing him without having supplying him with concise and clear labels to enable him to know his whereabouts and navigations.
Also there are situations where the site does not provide the visitor with opportunities to explore the website nor go back to where he came from but rather, entrapping the visitor in a mesh of web pages.
5. Changing frequently the location of features in the site making the regular Web Marketing and advertising web site visitors and customers puzzled and frustrated.
6. Not updating contents on the site. Having old or stale Internet Marketing contents without having any indication of fresh content. Displaying today’s date for old content giving a clear indication to the visitor that you are
is not only being inactive but also dishonest.
7. Having plenty of Typos and grammatical mistakes. Making it hard to read both text wise and color wise, indicating to the site site visitors that the creator is a person without substance, rather than looking professional.
8. Filling up the web page with Web Marketing banners, advertisements and pop ups thus irritating the site visitors.
9. Not checking the site for broken links. Having lots of broken links and error messages can annoy the visitors.
10. Finally as the site site visitors are about to leave the site, serving an exit Ad. and making sure that they merely can’t leave that Ad. or exit from the website.
When a website visitor is confronted with this type of scenario it is but natural to expect him to be disappointed, disillusioned and frustrated.
There are millions of websites within the web. There’s no reason why the visitor ought to hang around in a web site that is not user friendly and helpful. He knows exactly what he ought to do in such a situation,-yes, quit the website.
To counter these difficulties and make cash from your website visitors, correct your errors, update your site regularly and dump these strategies that satisfy your whims and fancies. Instead provide your Internet Marketing and advertising visitors a web site that’s simple, attractive and user friendly where he feels very much at home.